Saturday, September 8, 2007

Rainy Mornings

The past week has been nothing but rain, I'm totally loving it. Waking up to a cloud-shaded room, cuddled up with kitties, is my most favorite thing in the world. This morning our kitty, Rudy, and I watched outside drops fall. The cats always love sitting in the window.


Soon after this photo, Rudy helped me out by killing and eating a wasp that randomly got into my craft room? He's so mighty. As for the wasp, I hope there aren't more hiding out somewhere! eek.


I'm going to participate in an upcoming holiday contest for Indie Fixx, a blog dedicated to finding awesome items from different handmade artists and promoting their work. I'll be donating a hefty 18 count Holiday Stationery Set, a great item to wish all your family and friends a happy holiday season. Jen Wallace is the creative mind behind this project, be sure to check out her blog and sign up for the mailing list!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...