Friday, October 19, 2007

New Logo

Kind of. The back of my stationery and wedding products used to be made using my computer and plain Tahoma font. I'd print out on coordinating paper and then cut all the text into little rectangles and glue them on the back of cards. Very basic and simple- just stating my Etsy website and the year.

Now, not only do I have my favorite Tahoma font, but I also have it in stamp-form, so ink may be embossed and fun instead of just black and boring!

Introducing, the new stamp:
Excitement and dancing going on over here? Yes!

PixelbyPixel over on Etsy created this cute & green stamper for me. Incase you didn't know, my favorite color is green! Eeee! This stamp definitely puts a little umph in my step.

I can't wait to start stampin'.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...