Thursday, November 29, 2007

Handmade for the Holidays

This year for the holidays, my goal is to handmake all the gifts I give. For the girls, a beauty bag of all handmade goodies and for the guys, fabulous handmade chocolates. I obviously can't be more detailed than that, but I'm so excited to debut them to the fam., and post pictures here!

I'm having trouble deciding what to do for the kids though. I have two young nieces that need something a girl could have fun with! I thought about maybe doing a box'o beads, to make jewelry? Who knows! I'm confident the right thing will pop up eventually!

Hope your holiday season is going well. I know I'm definitely getting excited!

2 comments:

M Dawson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M Dawson said...

Hi Renee!!

I'm so glad you are getting organised for Christmas, sounds like you are having fun!!

I just did a craft fair last Sunday and the one thing that the young girls went for were the sparkly things. I had little flat cutouts covered in Jones Tones shimmer and they were like magnets for anyone under about 12!!!

Marjorie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...