Monday, June 16, 2008

Getting Back to Normal

The past few days have sure been a whirlwind of non-stop going! We moved starting Thursday night and ended up finishing on Sunday night. Being that I never moved my own place before, it was quite an experience! I also painted the bathroom and my studio. I cannot wait to get everything unpacked and in it's place. I can't wait to begin work in my new green studio!

I must rant that our Internet did not work after initially being transferred on Saturday. I plugged it in, but no connection, argh! Had to wait until today to finally get connected. Oh, somehow my e-mail accounts were also inactive from Saturday-Monday, so if you sent me something I didn't get it!

We're all back up an running now lovelies, and will get back into the groove as the week progresses. Hope the week treats you well! Picture posts of my renovations to come soon ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...