Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Paint Smart

We're picking up our keys for the new house on Thursday the 12th! We're so very excited. A much deserved and needed change of scenery. Friday I'm going to spend the day painting the bathroom and my room. The bathroom is a bold and dark sky blue and our bathroom color scheme is currently brown and green.. A change is a must! We went and looked at paint chips last night, and Josh suggested I don't paint my studio the color of my blog. Dangit! So I'm probably going to do a light, white pink. Being that my studio isn't too bright, hopefully this will perk things up a bit ;)

We're really getting antsy about the move! In the past week our cats have broken two dishes. Argh. I think maybe they're ready for a new house, too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...