Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New Item: Hand Screen Printed Cards

I'm still working hard to get everything listed in the shop! Still one more design to post, but take a gander at this beauties..


I really love this form of printing and cannot wait to do more ;) Big thanks to my Tulsa Craft Mafia girls for passing down a new craft!

You can see my cards, hemp jewelry and more live at this weekend's One Love Music Fest (aka Reggae Fest). The whole Tulsa Craft Mafia will be there, come out and party with us!


Back to the grind.. Happy Wednesday my peaches!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting topics could give you more visitors to your site. So Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...