Sunday, July 13, 2008

Reggae Fest

The Tulsa Craft Mafia participated in this year's One Love Music Fest.
The event took place on Friday evening and Saturday.


Success! Despite getting rained out on Saturday night, Reggae Fest was a success and I'm glad we all participated. Hopefully next year the weather won't spoil our fun!


Friday was super busy. My mom purchase glow sticks for me to sell, and everyone loved them! I'm also excited about my Long Hemp Necklace sales. I gave my self a goal of two to sell and I ended up with three sold! Be sure to check out the shop Monday through Thursday as similar items are listed!


Big thank you to everyone who came out!
I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and had a great weekend ;)
Have a great week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...