Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New Blank, Fill-In Invites for Baby and Adult/Child

Woohoo! I finally made some fill-in invitations. I plan to do wedding shows in the future, and think it would be neat and profitable to have fill-in invitations available for bridal showers, etc. Last night was one of those sleepless nights, and in one of my wake up moments I had an idea for a striped pattern. So I gave it a go came out with three different styles of striped invites. Check them out below! You may find these in my shop, each in a set of 10 with coordinating envelopes (each picture links to it's own Etsy listing).

Time to Party!

It's a Girl!
It's a Boy!

I sure am having fun coming up with all these new designs! Its a never ending process and I am so happy to be creative! I can't wait to get out to stores in my area! Eek! What are you working on today?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...