Monday, May 17, 2010

New Listing in the Etsy Shop!

Psssstt...  I have some exciting news!  There is movement over in the 'ol GreenerMe Etsy Shop!  Yay!  Since I'm in the process of redesigning my main website, I thought it would be fun to get my Etsy shop going again.  Etsy has treated me well since I started my business in May of 2007, so I am very happy to have it back in my life again!


I posted some fun Checkered Birthday Invitations
Feel free to check them out!  I'll keep you guys posted as I get more items listed.

1 comment:

Holly said...

WooHoo! That's awesome. My etsy shop could sure use some lovin' too. You don't want to update mine for me, do you? ;-) Those birthday invites are super cute, by the way.

It was so awesome seeing you at Blue Dome! I was really excited, I told Mitch how much I've missed you. You're one of my favorite people. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...