Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Monthly Catchup!

Hey peeps!

It has been cwazy over here on the biz front! I'm loving it! In addition to prep for The Tulsa Wedding Show, I recently accepted the task of building a new website for the day job. Of course both projects are due around the same time but if I use my time wisely, everything should go swimmingly! Oh, Im also setting up at Ida Red in Dec 18th (Saturday) selling some much needed, last minute Christmas gifts! Come see a sampling of the items I have been working on so avidly as of late!

The great turkey day is right around the corner and I am so happy for the extra time I'll have! Eating, snoozing, schmoozing, working.. It will be a rather swell holiday weekend! I hope you and yours enjoy the festivities and have safe travels!

Now I'll leave you with a few pictures from the past month..








Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...