Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Make:Christmas at Ida Red 12/18/2010

You know how it goes..  Holidays are in full swing and OH DANG a gift for that special person is needed.  What to do, what to do?  I have the perfect solution for you!


The ever-lovely Ida Red is opening it's doors to make:Tulsa for a fun holiday craft show.  There will be some really cool vendors, myself included, as well as a free holiday make-and-take project and treats.  TREATS!  Everyone loves treats.  I'm thinking it's a great time for some Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes?  So yes.

I'm sure you've seen all the new products I have posted around Facebook and on the Blog, but I haven't posted where to get them.  Guess what!  This is it!  Your first chance at lovely handmade paper crafts.  Wowzers!  I hope you'll stop by for a preview and a little chat!

Here's all the Details!

A make:Christmas Holiday Craft Show
Located at Ida Red
3336 South Peoria
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74105

Saturday, December 18th 2010
11am - 9pm

Bring all your friends!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Even if I didn't sell a thing, it still would have been a fun event. I enjoyed getting to hang out with you and the bff I'll eventually steal from you. And on top of all that, I did bring home a little extra cashola. I loved this show, and I'm glad you were there. I'll be doing it for sure next year, how about you?

Renee said...

I totally agree! I haven't seen my peeps in forever so that was a wonderful way to get to see everyone! Will definitely do it next year! Hopefully we won't have to deal with any jealousy drama bs after you steal my bff! I'll give you the dirty eyes from across the room! hahaha :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...