Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tulsa Wedding Show!! (01.08.2011) Come see GreenerMe!


Who's ready for some wedding planning fun?  I know I am!!  I can't believe the big day is almost here.  It's kind of surreal, really.  Of course it's exciting though!! 

What is the Tulsa Wedding Show, you ask?  Well, it is a wonderful bridal show that brings over 100 vendors under one roof, ready to answer questions and provide services in regards to wedding planning and all the details that go in to making your day special and perfect.  Seriously, you can plan your wedding day in a day at this show, or at least get a really good idea about the vendors and services you wish to use!

The show is Saturday, January 8, 2011 from 10am - 4pm. 
It is held at the Renaissance Hotel,
located in Tulsa, Oklahoma at:
6808 South 107th East Avenue
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133


Here's where we'll be! Walk right in and come see us first! :)


Tickets are available online for $10.00, or at the door for $11.00.  This show really takes care of brides- you can expect lots of freebies, NICE giveaways, several fashion shows..  It really is everything under one roof!

And you know GreenerMe has to take care of our girls!  We'll not only have a special giveaway at our booth but be sure to check out the 12:00 fashion show- right after the show GreenerMe will giveaway an invitation package to one luck winner..  Valued at $500.00!!

Congratulations to all the newly engaged brides and our brides already in the midst of planning their perfect day- we look forward to meeting you on Saturday at the Tulsa Wedding Show! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun and good luck this weekend! I can't wait to hear how it goes.

Holly said...

This is going to be an awesome show for you, girl! I am so proud of you for doing such a big event. I apologize for just now telling you this, but I did talk to my dad and he still has those trade show walls. He said they would be too big for my car though. They probably won't be useful to you at this show, but if you ever need them in the future just let me know.

I hope you have a wonderful time! I know that sweet, smiling face will draw all kinds of lovely gals to your space. Good luck, babycakes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...