Thursday, May 26, 2011

tunes thursday - lady gaga

I had another mighty awesome Tunes Thursday post scheduled for this week, but with Lady Gaga releasing her new album this past Monday, I just couldn't make myself post any other tunes for this week!  I love me some Gaga!!  She is unique, talented and all about removing stereotypes and just being yourself.  I also admire her hustle, this girl has been touring for years now and even wrote her entire new album while on the road.  I haven't been this crazed for an artist for a really long time- I have all her CD's and have seen her twice in concert and would love to see her more!  I first heard about her a couple of years ago when I'd read Perez Hilton's blog.  For your viewing pleasure, here are a couple of my favorite Lady Gaga videos.

Born this Way

Her new album, "Born This Way" is simply amazing.  It just makes me want to dance!  If you're on the fence about buying it, you must take the leap and do it!  I am in love and can't wait to learn all the lyrics so I can sing them loudly.  My life is now complete upon hearing this album ;)  All the musical bases are covered- ballads, little bit of rock, pop..  Ah, it is just magical!  Can't wait to see what she does with her next tour.

Telephone (feat. Beyonce)

Did anyone happen to catch Saturday Night Live this past Saturday?  Justin Timberlake was the host, and Lady Gaga was the musical guest.  If the show would have gone on for hours, I would have been right there watching it!  It was just that good.  Gaga of course made a couple of appearances in some of the skits, which was fabulous!!

Judas (live on SNL)

Hope you've enjoyed this week's Tunes Thursday!  Next week put on your shades and fuchsia checkered pants, cause I'm bringing back the 80's!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...