Thursday, June 2, 2011

tunes thursday - bring it back to 1980

I am super pumped about this week’s Tunes post.  Why?  Because it is alllll 80’s inspired and I love me some 80’s!  You know I am in a good, motivated mood when you hear 80’s music blasting from the studio.  I made a Pandora station based off Wham! and freaking love it (if you want to link up to my station, click here).  Pandora sure got my similar music preferences right when it comes to this station.  Here are some of my most favorite 80’s tunes.

Wham! - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go

Simple Minds - Don't You Forget About Me

Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls

I love the 80’s and if I could go back and revisit a decade, this would be my sweet spot. 

Prince - Let's Go Crazy

Michael Jackson - Bad

Hope you’ve enjoyed my play list of the most luscious 80’s tunes!  Surely you’re in a good mood now, too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...