Wednesday, August 29, 2007

GreenerMe Casuals - Now Open!

::drumroll please::
I'd like to announce the opening of my new Etsy store:
GreenerMe Casuals!

Etsy
Buy Handmade
Greenermecasuals

Casuals will focus on Stationery & Thank You Sets, as well as individual Greeting Cards. I was really missing my stationery sets and needed to incorporate them again, I'm glad I found the solution!

Now through September 10th I am offereing FREE SHIPPING on everything in the Casuals store. I regularly add new items to keep my inventory fresh. Go take a look for yourself, and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

M Dawson said...

Welcome with your new store Renee!! Yaaaaay!!!

Good luck! If I sell something on Etsy I will be buying some cards from you - definitely!!!!

Oh and make sure you announce your new store on the Etsy Forums (although do it when the lists are less busy not when people are posting every three seconds!!!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...