Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Thanks, Mom!

To honor my newfound jobless life, and give me a pick-me-up, my mom had these gorgeous flowers sent my way! Definitely an appreciated surprise, thanks mom!
-----------------

In other news, Amby from the Knit Owl scored a sweet article from our local newspaper, the Tulsa World. The article will be about Indie Emporium. So exciting! Hopefully we'll get a news channel to promote us as well in the near future!
-----------------


I've posted a few new stationery sets on Casuals! This is my holiday contribution, I plan to post more by the end of the weekend, so keep checking back!

http://greenermecasuals.etsy.com

1 comment:

M Dawson said...

What a lovely thing for your Mom to do for you. It's nice to know other folks have you in their thoughts.

The new cards look cool, and I am keeping an eye on the stor until those cute little cards come in (like the 7x5 ones) if you do them.

Good luck with the IndieEmporium - make lots of moeny!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...