Saturday, October 6, 2007

Hard at Work

The past week has made me more recluse than ever! I got to work on a neat project of 200 Save the Dates for my mother's friend's daughter, Wendy. I feel like all I did was make cards this week! It was great. For my first project, I am happy with the everything worked out :)

Wendy chose my White and Lavender with Embossed Cake Invitations, then put her own twist on it. Her wedding colors are Turquoise, Lavender, and Cream so she decided to make the Save the Dates using Cream and Lavender. They turned out beautiful!


This week I'll be creating a few samples for Wendy. She's wanting Invitations, Reply Cards, Thank You Cards and Programs. We're most excited about the Programs! I'll be recreating a style she found in Bride magazine's May/June issue. The programs are originally made by Ceci New York and outcome will look something like this:
It's definitely going to be a fun project. I'll be making samples of everything and will post pictures later on in the week. Exciting!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...