Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas with the Fam

My favorite part of Christmas is the number of Christmas celebrations there our between my family and Josh's. It's so cool! Free meals, presents, and face time with the family- who could want more? Although it can get quite hectic at times, it's always a pleasure to see everyone and get caught up with the latest happenings in their world.

My mom, dad, aunt and I spent Saturday in Norman to see my other aunt, husband and kids, and grandparents. The day was filled with yummy food, presents, board games and crafts- perfect! As we were getting close to their house, the snow started to pour. It didn't last long, but left us with a white Christmas that complimented our day quite nicely :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...