Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Lil' Booty

I totally love my little boy Rudy. He is so darn cute! In the morning he cuddles with me under the covers, rolled in a little ball while my arm wraps around him. He follows me all over the house to see what's up and how he can help. Earlier today he helped re-screw the cable wire into the wall. He's so helpful. We started calling him Booty to get him used to the "oody" in Rudy. Hmm.. How that makes sense I have no idea :)

The water bowl for the kitties is in the bathroom, and Rudy has discovered he REALLY likes the water in the sink. The extra drainage hole seems to take the cake of his curiosity.

Thinkin about it..Still debating..
Got it!

LOVE my Booty!

2 comments:

M Dawson said...

Ooh Renee, he's gorgeous!!! What a little star he is!!

Sweet Olive Press | Helen said...

Aw, sweet! Our friends have a cat who will *only* drink water directly out of the tap at the bathroom sink!

Lucky Rudy is flexible :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...