Friday, January 4, 2008

Revamp!

I own a set of red and black mirrored frames, that just didn't seem to quite fit in with the rest of the apartment. They've been in my possesion for a little over a year now, so it was finally time to do something with them!

I like green a lot, and the bathroom is greens and browns. So I went to Hobby Lobby and picked out a green and tan color. At first I was going to paint them with a green background and tan border/squares but once I started painting it out it just didn't look quite right. So I opted to blend the green over the tan, and it made an even cooler green color, as well as added some texture to it from the blending. Once dry I sprayed the frame with a little bit of glossy sealant and..

..Viola!


PS- If any of you lovely views out there are having problems viewing my blog since I've change the color scheme a bit, please let me know! Thank you :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...