Thursday, January 10, 2008

Local Celebrity

Josh and I received a phone call yesterday, as a result of an essay I submit to our local news station, Channel 6 (KOTV). The essay was an entry to win a free wedding- all expenses paid, we just show up. I was to explain Josh and I's story, and why we should be chosen as the wed couple. What did this phone call tell us? "Congratulations, you're a finalist in our contest! We need you to be at our station tomorrow morning at 7:15am."

Josh and I are so excited! We happily went to the station this morning, had a two minute interview and are now left to wait until Monday. The viewers of the show pick who gets wed. The viewers also pick out a dress, rings, cake, honeymoon, etc.. We don't have to do a thing.

Would you help us by voting? We'd appreciate it so, so much. It would truly be an honor. Voting is open to one e-mail address per day (vote everyday!) and the last day of voting will be Monday.

Here's the link:
http://kotv.com/special/ww/

Here's our interview:
http://kotv.com/e-clips/news/?id=11235

We appreciate you! Thank you!!
Renee & Josh

2 comments:

Stela said...

It will definitely be apart of stelabird, I just need to perfect it a bit!

I'm going to vote for you guys to get your wedding!! Yay!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

M Dawson said...

Definitely - you two will get my vote every day. I am going to ask all my friends to vote for you too.

Good luck - you deserve a break, you have worked hard on Etsy, and in your life and relationship.

Fingers crossed!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...