Monday, October 13, 2008

Columbus Day

Today was awesome. I woke up and hung out with Josh for a little bit before he went to work. After that I got to work and printed some envelopes for a client who ordered Save the Dates.
They are all packed up and ready to go!
They're shipment will have to wait until tomorrow though, since today is Columbus Day! I had the day off, which added to today's awesome-ness. After all the work was done I played deBlob on Wii. It's a fun game where you paint the town different colors in an allotted amount of time. I really don't like too many video games these days, but I like this one!

Josh wasn't feeling too well today so he came home from work early. Then he took a nap for a few hours. Now we're hanging on the couch and I think he feels better! Tomorrow I think I'll clean my studio and getting started working on some promo things. Woo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...