Sunday, October 12, 2008

Indie Emporium 08

What a weekend. A fun, but tiring weekend. We just finished up with Indie Emporium and man am I exhausted! Friday kicked off the event, which was open 7pm-11pm. My booth position was freaking awesome, I was one of the first three booth you see when walking in. Set up next to Cristi from Felix & Jayne and across from my Josh at Topeca's coffee stand. It was perfect! All the vendors work was super amazing and diverse.

Saturday was the big day, which started at noon. I had a full-sized booth with partial hours, meaning I tore down at 5 on Saturday to make room for the Fashion Show. Sales were good for the two days I set up. I also participated in the Fashion Show and had my Makeup done by Heather Moss, hair by Aaron Johnson and modeled amazing outfits by Erika Hendrix, Beulah B. and Tony Li. I had so much fun! I've modeled for a few other shows before, but nothing like this. After the show I was completely exhausted. I couldn't even stick around to see the bands play at the after party! I was ready to relax and be normal!

So, all in all it was super fun. I'll have some pictures to post up, hopefully later this week. Now that the big days are finally order I'm planning to get my invitation business booming. I'm ready to work for myself and the only way to make that happen is to market and promote! Press kit, here I come!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...