Saturday, October 18, 2008

Mrs. Clean, Mrs. Clean

Today after work I came home and took a nap. After I woke up I had restless energy and needed to do something. So I went and got candy (to help with the energy, of course) and also went to Joann's. I came home and painted some cute things I'm sending my nieces for Halloween (I guess I should have took a picture but I was excited and already have it packed up to ship). Around 6pm Josh left to go to the TU football game (who kicked butt, by the way) while I stayed home. I don't usually have evening time alone by myself, so I wanted to make good use of the time alone. I decided to get my studio put back together but lost interest in that pretty quickly. I really try to not work in my studio during evenings or on weekends so I think that's why I couldn't get into it, however I did tend to a few things. I came out and decided to do the dishes. Dishes led to cleaning the rest of the house and pretty much it didn't stop until right now (5 hours later). I moved stuff around, too. Whew! I'm glad to be done. Everything is clean and now I feel accomplished.
On another note, I love these new table cards I'm working on for a client. This set is used a dark navy color, as well as ivory. I've worked on this style of table cards before, but I just love them so much I wanted to share the updates!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Tomorrow is Oktoberfest for me :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...