Monday, November 3, 2008

Back to Business

Today I felt like working in my office. Actually, I think I have my motivation back after Indie Emporium.. Yes it took a few weeks to recover! I tried to stay calm throughout the duration and preparation for IE, but all-in-all it was overwhelming. Now that I've had time to chill and put my house back in order, I feel as though I can take on new tasks. I just mailed out a Program sample to a bride in Indiana. I love shipping things to Indiana because I have a friend who lives there and it always reminds me of her. Aw!

Now I will go back to updating my website. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll be able to show you guys! I cannot wait to debut it's beautiful-ness.

I hear Rudy meowing outside my door. He has a toy in his mouth I can tell because his meow is muffled. He's my baby, literally. He loves to carry his toys around and then fall asleep with them. I think if he could suck his thumb he would..

Good day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...