Friday, November 21, 2008

Tagged

My lovely friend Brigid from Grey Eye Designs has tagged me. I'm kind of excited because I always wanted to be tagged, now my moment has come!
Here's the details:
- You have to link to the person who tagged you.
- You have to write 7 things about yourself (both weird and normal stuff).
- You have to tag 7 people and link to them in the end of the post and you have to leave a comment on their blog.

So here's my seven:
1. I have an unhealthy obsession with twirling my hair.
2. I am the crazy cat lady, I have four lovely cats.
3. My goal is to work completely for myself by the time I'm 25.
4. I watch the Hills every week (don't judge).
5. I really like to sing, but I usually don't.
6. I adore Hello Kitty.
7. I have one tattoo.

That wasn't so bad! Now here is my taggee:
Holly

Okay, so I only picked one. Everyone else that I think would do it has already been tagged! So Holly, you're up yo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...