Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New Invite Set + I Was Tagged (Again!)

Beautiful! I posted this new set in the shop today. I love the big turquoise ribbon! It's so pretty. I have a 50 Invite + Reply Card Set available as well as a sample.

My brochure should be in any day now! I can't wait! Hopefully it'll be here today, I need to get my press kit together and out before the end of December, eek!

Now for some fun stuff! Jenny over at Mrs. Gentry (who recently got married- woohoo!) tagged me for several things. It's kind of like a Christmas present for my blog! My blog is real excited. Here's all the goodies..

First, the "Superior Scribbler Award"...
Second, the "Your Blog is Fabulous" award..Wow! And if that wasn't good enough, you now get 6 random facts about me. Here's the directions:

1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Now my Random Facts:
1. I used to race cars.
2. I've been a business woman from the start.. Selling sticks of gum and friendship bracelets at daycare and handmade stress squeezers in middle school to kids.
3. I love to knit! But usually just during winter. I hope to learn how to read patterns and make booties by the end of 2009.
4. I consider heels my running shoes, if they weren't so bad for tootsies I'd wear them all the time!
5. My birthday is in January! Mark your calendar for the 24th!
6. I force my cats to cuddle with me and hug me. What? They like it!

Now I tag all this awesome stuff to:
Birdie Words
The Knit Owl
The Life of an Aspiring Designer
This Twenties Life
the.tony.li.project
Grey Eye Designs

My kitties are being all snuggly and I have to get up and get ready for work now! Boo! Hope yall have a fun day. It's all gloomy outside.. It'll be so great watching it outside of my work window! Wee!

3 comments:

Stela said...

I love the invitations!! So pretty!!
You are a natural born business woman!

Brook said...

Great blog!! Love it!

Heather said...

Your invitations are beautiful! And I'm a kitty cuddle forcer too ;) they secretly love it...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...