Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcoming 2009

Welcome to my first post of 2009! How exciting. I read over last year's New Years post and it was rather boring. Many happy things have happened over the past year, and it's great to be at a different place than I was this time last year! I'm also digging that my blog archive is building up.

What did everyone do for their New Year's? We had a few friends over, Josh cooked and we all hung out. It was low key as I predicted, but a bit more exciting than last year ;) Having New Year's Day off was the highlight; my parents came over to fix our washer so I could start laundry and Josh also made authentic Mexican tacos which are oh-so ah-mazing. I forced my mom to eat one and she was quite ah-mazed to. Mmmm.

I'm not one to make resolutions usually, but I do have long term goals that I strive to meet. Such as growing my business and networking more. I can already tell this is going to be my year of most change, and I'm excited to embrace it! I'll get my line in a store and grow my Etsy store. I'm also attending my first wedding shows as a guest, so I can pick out the best ones to participate in in 2010. I also have a new business idea that I'll release later in the year, around fall. I'm laying the groundwork for me to walk on and am feeling quite accomplished. It has been a dream of mine to own my own business and live off myself, slowly but surely my dream is becoming reality! Wowzer.

It's been a pleasure meeting everyone through my blog and business, I hope you all have a great 2009 and I hope it brings many positive and motivating things your way! Thank you for reading and watching and being so motivating through my endeavors.

1 comment:

JennyLee said...

Our new years was very low key. We stayed home and watched movies. It was fun though! Good luck on your business goals this year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...