Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just a Lazy Tuesday, for the Cats

I feel like this one is the start of a soap opera.. Cue cheesy theme music.


Today is a great day. I have a client interested in Letterpress invites, so I scoped out the Tulsa scene to find a good printer. Out of five printers, none of them offer letterpress. Ugh! But I did get two contact infos for two other printers out of town. Hopefully one of those will work out! I'd love to be able to offer letterpress.

I'm quite sad that my kitties are having fun without me though. Their faces are so cute! Seriously. Ouch in my heart. I've finished everything but one on my day's "To Do" list, so there will be some major snuggling going on tonight.

Better get back to it! Good day.

3 comments:

Amby said...

They're so sweet...awww

Tasha said...

Pretty kitties!

Thanks for the link to the cute invites. I went the way of Evite for those (which I'm sure sorely offends you, haha! sorry), so...do you know of anyplace that might offer robot-themed party supplies? Like, plates, cups, all that. I haven't been able to find a darned thing! Starting to wonder if I'm going to have to make the stuff myself...wuh woh...

Stela said...

awww precious pictures!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...