Monday, March 30, 2009

Welcome Back

Can you believe it's been a month since my last post? I certainly cannot. What have you been up to? I have been keeping busy outside the confines of my office. Spending more time with family and friends and not so much time with my friend the internet! I'm trying to streamline some things in my life just to be more productive and focused. So, pardon my unplanned month long break! I'm back with more fun though. At least I think :)

First off, I am going to start documenting my couponing experiences at the places I shop most. I started doing this around December, but quickly lost focus during the holidays. Now I'm more organized and it's really working out! I normally shop at Homeland, but Reasors and Walgreens are also on my radar. It has been nice shopping at places aside from Walmart. In fact, I haven't shopped at Walmart in over a month now and I kind of like it better that way. You'll still see me there on occasion, just not as much as before ;) Aside from couponing, I'll also include more product updates from my shop, more CONTESTS!, and more cute kitty pictures. I love having a blog and appreciate the response given from it, so I figured I could make things a bit more entertaining for all ;)

A few changes you'll notice right off the bat are the new color scheme and better use of Labels/Blog Tags over on the right --> I like the layout better because it's more sleek and not so busy! And I figured since I would be documenting my couponing experiences it'd be nice to better label my blogs ;) Thank you all for reading! Enjoy ;)

1 comment:

Holly said...

I can't wait to hear about the coupon adventures! So many people have told me how addictive it is. I save coupons that I think I'll use, but I usually end up letting them sit in a kitchen drawer until they have met their expiration date. I need a coupon coach!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...