Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sing-A-Long Kind of Day, With Pancakes

For those of you who are not aware (which I think is pretty much everyone cause I'm not very vocal about this), but I love to sing! My collection of chick-tunes keeps growing, simply because I love to sing along when listening to music. Right now I'm learning Lady Gaga. I like to pick girls I can sing relatively close to. Another fave is Fiona Apple. Sorry if this is a little weird :)

For lunch, my mom and I attended Ihop. Why? FREE PANCAKES! Today you get a free shortstack (three buttermilk pancakes). All they ask is you donate to the Shriner's, who were also there, but they aren't pushy to make a donation. It was delish! The promo goes on until 10pm tonight, so you still have plenty of time to get your pancake on! Yum. I'm so full :)

I planned to clean and start on my taxes today, cleaning is done but taxes haven't started yet. It's not my fault though, I bought my accounting program online and haven't been e-mailed my Serial Number! Lame-os. Guess that'll wait until tomorrow, DARN.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Jenny.Lee said...

Mmm pancakes sound really good right now! Thank your for Zane's birthday wishes! He will love seeing those comments!

Hollyrocks said...

Dude I kinda want to go get some pancakes now. I've still got time too, hmmmmm...

Good luck with the taxes!

Paper Lotus Design Group said...

yay pancakes!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...