Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Writing to You

Hello all! My blog is almost ancient so I thought I pop in to say hello. Life is going rather peachy at the moment! Work is good and after work life is also good. I'm trying to be more active out and about and less in and about. Such activities include bowling w/mom and playing tennis with friends. I think I might also enjoy mowing the yard? I'll have to think more about that. This weekend I'm attending my cousin's 9th birthday! Oh how they grow. Should be fun as we're going to Build A Bear :) Do they still have the Hello Kitty bears? If so, that will be beary awesome.

For those unaware, Josh is now in a band! They've played a few shows and are recording some songs, it's just a rollin right along. The name is Monday: RIOT! Josh is so excited. He started off playing bass, but has now moved to guitar, and really who knows what he'll be playing next. They all seem to be playing musical instruments! ..ehm. I'll keep yall updated on when shows are, or you can visit their Myspace.. http://www.myspace.com/mondayriotband.

Invitations galore! Currently, I'm working on one, single, uno order. This is for a girlfriend I went to high school with. It's been in the works for almost a year now, so I'm glad to be making headway on it. It's completely from scratch and totally awesome. I can't wait to show it to you all! After this I'll be taking a full on break from the invitations until next spring. Only good things to come from the break!

I've enjoyed reading everyone's blogs and kind of staying behind the scenes. I hope everyone is doing well! And I hope to see everyone soon!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Hi! I'm glad to hear everything is peachy! Getting out and about is something I need to do more of too, so I'm really glad that you're going to let me in on some tennis action. Your cousin's birthday party sounds fun, I love build a bear! Somewhere around here, I've got a koala I made there. I couldn't afford to buy him a whole outfit, but I didn't want him to be nekked. So he's sporting a pair of tighty whities. :-)

Brigid said...

Good to hear from you! I'm glad things are going well. I feel you on needing to get out more. I'm such a homebody, but getting and doing things is always fun. I really want to re-learn tennis. My little brother is taking lessons this summer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...