Sunday, May 23, 2010

Working for the Weekend

Hello Loves!

Is everyone excited for the long weekend? I took off Friday and am looking forward to the short week! I plan to devote the extra time to my business. I'd like to get some work done on my new website layout, post some items in my Etsy shop, and take care of those looming books! 

I just finished up the cutest Baby Shower invitations for my friend Amby.  To honor her love for owls, I found a cute owl stamp and embellished the card with ribbon.  She picked out the colors and everything just turned out so cute!!  I'll be able to show them to you guys here in the next couple of months- can't wait!!

What are your plans for the weekend?  I hope everyone gets to utilize their time for something they enjoy!  Have a great week!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I *LOVE* Amby's baby shower invites! They turned out so well, and I was really proud of you when I opened the envelop and saw what you had done. Everything looks so lovely and professional, plus the owl is an adorable bonus. Great job!

I will definitely be there. How's that for an RSVP? I totally left you a blog comment to let you know. Will that work?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...