Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Four Day Hiatus - DONE

Hellooo!  I'm back from the four day weekend hiatus and it was so fun, relaxing and refreshing!  I could not be more satisfied with my weekend off.  I got a lot done for GreenerMe and even have a program sample ready to ship out this week!  Hung out with my awesome friends, finally caught up on the laundry (such a chore!!), and of course slept until I could not sleep anymore.  Love it!  Summer is such an amazing time of year and I want to enjoy it as much as possible!  Now I'm looking forward to July!  We'll host a 4th party one day, go to a 4th party one day, and just to balance it out we'll probably watch fireworks on the real 4th of July :)  THEN it's Lady Gaga time later in the month!  I am so happy she is coming to Oklahoma City.  I am so excited to see her and sing my little heart out with her!  Eeee!

I want to host another giveaway on the 'ol blog, as it seems the last one was over a year ago.  What kind of giveaway would you like to see from the GreenerMe?  A thank you card set?  A stationery set?  A gift certificate to an invitation set?  I'd love to hear your opinions!

Hope everyone has an amazing week!  Hopefully you're one of the lucky ones who have a short week!

Renee

1 comment:

Holly said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your time off! I did too, but it didn't seem long enough. I'm embarrassed to say that I did not get anywhere near as much done as you did. Oh well though, at least we had fun and relaxed.

As for your giveaway, I'd like one of each! But since that sounds incredibly greedy, I think the thank you card set is a good idea. I finally gave away the last of the thank you cards I ordered from you years ago, and it made me really sad. You can never have enough thank you cards in my opinion. But maybe I'm just unusually thankful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...