Wednesday, May 25, 2011

wedding wednesday - amy and kyle upton

I am tickled pink to finally have the opportunity to share this new invitation design with you!  I created this set just for Amy, a life-long family friend.  Her and Kyle were married at the Bridle Creek Horse Ranch and Resort in Sperry, Oklahoma last Saturday (May 21st).  When we started the design phase for this set, she definitely knew she wanted a tree and love birds to represent her big day as well as a wallet-sized map card that could fit inside a coordinating envelope.  That wasn't all though, she also wanted a little something to make it "pop"...  You know, not just an invitation printed on some paper ready to mail out..  Some FLARE, which is what GreenerMe is all about!

I now present you with an all new, GreenerMe original design:

 

Isn't it the cutest?  Let me get more in depth for you :)

 

Here's the invitation- a pretty tree branch adorned with leaves, love birds and a hanging heart to represent the couples love :)

 

 I used a lacquer paint to add the 3D bubble effect for each love bird and the hanging heart.  Hand painted by myself and I think they turned out very nice!!


Cute Response Card with all the necessary details, coordinating envelope included!


And now for the best part of the set, in my opinion!  A map card that literally folds out into map form!  When folded, the couple's preferred picture is on the front and back.  It fits nicely into a business card sized envelope.

Fold out and viola!  You have an amazing map card full of all the pertinent information your guests need to navigate to your wedding venue.


One side designated for directions, address and web address, as well as date and time of the big day!

Back side for the map!

I had a lot of fun creating this invitation set and am thrilled to finally have the chance to debut the set!  You'll be able to find this set in my Etsy shop here in the next few days.  Upon purchase you'll have the opportunity to personalize all the fonts, wording, colors and pictures to coordinate perfectly with your big day.  Have a question now?  Feel free to leave me a comment, or email me at renee@greenerme.net and I'll be happy to answer any questions you have!

1 comment:

Briana Shepley said...

Looks wonderful! Bravo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...