Wednesday, June 1, 2011

wedding wednesday - shannon and jason

Welcome to this week's Wedding Wednesday!  This week's feature is Shannon and Jason Smith, who were married in here in Tulsa, Oklahoma on May 21st.  They are so sweet and funny and I'm thrilled to have been apart of their big day!  I created my signature rhinestone collection for their big day, using their preferred color scheme... I just knew this set would be perfect for them!


I color-matched to David's Bridal Horizon Blue and also used black and white.  Clear rhinestones are the icing on the cake!!


I also created some lovely coordinating thank you card sets for after the big day.

 

It was wonderful to work on this set for Shannon and Jason!  Everything came together so perfectly for them, too.  Just makes my little heart flutter!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...