Friday, July 22, 2011

feature friday - dragonmoon tea company

 Hi doll faces!  For today's Feature Friday I am covering my favorite tea room in Tulsa - Dragonmoon Tea Company.  It is right in the heart of midtown at 21st and Harvard and the building looks like an old brick house.  I'm not sure what the history of the building is, but I seriously adore it!!

 

Dragonmoon is home to a delightful array of foods and tea.  Aside from their tea, they are most famous for their quiches - delicious!!  All meals and drinks are served in dainty china with pretty silverware.  This is definitely the place to drink with your pinky up!

My favorite entree is the sliced breast of turkey, which is a roasted turkey with cream cheese and homemade cranberry chutney, served on a croissant.  I usually pick the potato salad as my side!  And if I'm feeling extra hungry I love the tomato soup!  I have two favorite teas, the original Dragonmoon blend and the Cream Earl Grey.  Everything is so delicious!!!  Oh and we must not forget the desserts - to die for!


I love this place so much and am planning to bring my bridesmaids here in September for a nice lunch and so we may discuss the important wedding details :)  I figure this is the perfect venue to meet and get us all on the same page!  Sara is the owner and she is very accommodating when it comes to a group meal or tea party.  The entire restaurant is available for afternoon and high teas - if this would be of interest to you just ask for Sara for Vladimir and they will get you fixed up!

1927 South Harvard
Tulsa, Oklahoma
918-742-8322

Tuesday - Friday 9am - 6pm
Saturday 10am - 5pm
Lunch Served 11am - 2:30pm
Cheers!

6 comments:

Stela said...

that looks so yummy! I'm excited to try a new place when I visit Tulsa again!

Renee said...

Yes! Must do!!

Brigid said...

I love Dragonmoon! Their cheddar and apple sandwich is my fave, and I'm a sucker for the chocolate mint tea.

Renee said...

Yum! I tried the chocolate mint before and it is tasty!

Holly said...

SUCH a cool place. And I love the fact that you're spotlighting a local business. I bet you look so cute sipping tea and eating crumpets!

Heather said...

Oooh, it sounds fancy! Ive driven by there and wondered about it. Now I need to actually go IN, lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...