Monday, July 11, 2011

motivating monday - dare to be yourself

Hello dear friends and fans! I hope your Monday is going swimmingly thus far. It’s been a busy few weeks over here at the GreenerMe camp and I couldn’t be more ecstatic. One thing I notice when I get super busy like this, is that I don’t have time to be a worry wart. That’s why this week’s quote spoke to me…

“Dare to be yourself.” – Andre Gide

So simple of a phrase for such a powerful meaning. I know we all get in ruts at times but that’s why sticking to your guns is important. Soon your little guns will turn into big guns and by that point you won’t remember the insecurities of your past.

Can you be a doll and dare to be yourself? Can’t wait to see you shine.

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...