Wednesday, July 6, 2011

wedding wednesday - fan program and menu debut!

Helloooo friends!  So glad you stopped by today, I have a special debut for you!  These paisley beauties were designed for Erica, who heard about me through the Tulsa Wedding Show.  Such a doll.  She wanted Save the Date magnets for her Mexico destination wedding and her colors were pink and a sandy ivory. 


I worked up a business cards-sized magnet and they turned out to be a perfect fit!


I matte the magnets onto a card stock so the final piece will ship safely and securely.


Add a coordinating envelope and a masterpiece is made :)
Next up, were the menus and programs.  I'm going to do the programs last, because I'm super excited for them and also have a special treat for you!


Since this is a dinner, I wanted to add some elegance for the dreamy affair.  Lots of shimmer involved!  Including the ribbon.  The back card stock is a super sturdy and shimmery opal card stock, I thought it matched the set perfectly and added just a little something extra.

 

Next up, the programs!!!  So excited about these.  They are handmade wicker fans with the program information attached, so you can cool yourself off while put a face to the name!

 

 

The back side has two dainty bows that secure the program information and add a bit more detail.  The best part about this program is that it is not only a gorgeous fan program, but it is completely functional!  By untying these bows the program insert pops out so the guests can continue to use their program throughout the duration of their trip!

 

To portray the fan in all it's glory, I created a lovely video demonstrating the use of the fan!  I love this fan so much I could dive right into a giant pool of them and bask in all their wicker glory.  Simply amazing.


Hope you've enjoyed the debut!  I know I have and really appreciate you stopping by to take a peek!!  Until next time :)

2 comments:

Stela said...

Everything looks amazing! You're so adorable in your video. The program fan is a great idea

Renee said...

Thank you dahling!! You're great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...