Monday, August 1, 2011

motivating monday - dream big

“We can’t think narrowly. We have to think in the biggest possible way.” – Alice Waters

Hey party people! I like today’s quote because of the new found wedding planner in me. The inspiration and grand ideas are buzzing like crazy and there are so many options and directions one can go when planning their wedding. It’s kind of overwhelming, but I’m having a blast taking it all in! When Josh first asked me to marry him, I was thinking a small ceremony and reception, just about 50 people or so, and then we’d go on our honeymoon and call it good. My mom suggested I put my guest list together before I get settled on this decision, so I did. 240 guests later, uh yeah.. I suppose I’ll have a big wedding! This has actually inspired me and made me a bit more outgoing and I couldn’t be more excited about planning a big party for all my closest friends and family. The more I get into it, the more I love it and if all goes as I planned, I could definitely see a career coming out of this!

My point to this story is you have to dream big and be willing to ride the wave of life. Life doesn’t always work out how you thought it would, whether it’s family, career or something else.. You can have a general plan but if you have to derail to avoid destruction, keeping an open mind for that will help so much in the long run. I’m all about dreaming big, because yes – you can do whatever you put your mind to!

I’d love to hear the struggle-turned-winner moments you all have had. I want to be inspired by you!! Feel free to share them in the comment section below or drop me an email at renee@greenerme.net!

Thank you for reading :) xoxox <3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely stick with what gives you the most energy! Good luck with everything& keep us posted...

Holly said...

It's good that the wedding planning is having this effect on you, because I believe that amazing people like you should be as outgoing as possible. I'm not saying you should be someone you're not, because your shyness is part of your charm. I'm just saying you have SO much to offer, so why not show it off a little? Love you, happy girl!

Renee said...

:) Thank you ladies!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...