Monday, August 6, 2012

The Tulsa Wedding Show - 08/05/2012

Yesterday I set up at the Tulsa Wedding Show, which is a semi-annual wedding show located at the Renaissance Hotel in Tulsa, Oklahoma.  It was a blast!  I met a lot of wonderful brides and their friends and family.  Love to be apart of this show.  

Here I am with my booth pre-show!

 

Pre-show is pretty casual with everyone setting up their booths and making sure everything looks just right before the brides and their friends and families come through.  Here's the fashion show stage before the show started.  Love the backdrop!


Once the doors to the show open it's chaos!  People are everywhere. 
 
 

My booth was one of the few chosen to be on the front row, which is right by were the stage is.  At the top of the every hour there is a fashion show.   


Loved being front row for all the fashion, hair and makeup!  Such gorgeous dresses.  I loved the dresses with rhinestones that shimmered in the spotlights.  Pretty!

I had a great time yesterday and am super excited at the opportunity to work with many excited brides.  During the show, I hosted a giveaway for 25 Free Invitations - bride's choice of colors, style, design and all enclosure cards and envelopes included.  Whatever the bride wants! :)  Will have the drawing for that very soon and will contact the winner personally as well as make announcements here on my blog and on Facebook.

Thank you to all who came out!  Let's get this paper party started! :)

All photos (except for my booth photo) by Rod of Tulsa Wedding Show.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like a fun show! I'm sure after your own wedding, you've got tons of great invitation ideas!

San Antonio Wedding Show said...

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It’s the old what goes around comes around routine. Big thanks for the useful info......

Unknown said...

the stage backdrop looks awesome, can I ask where/how did you get it done?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...